Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the mix



shall we begin? yes, let's! so in a desperate attempt to fool mother nature into bringing me warmer weather, i returned to my summer colors...summer hair colors, that is. while most of the world is going darker for the winter months, i return to my blonde roots, (no pun intended). and a much shorter, edgier hair cut! basically it came down to missing it...and missing having an excuse for how ditzy i can be! (or how ditzy i am...) not that i didn't enjoy the black hues, but let's face it; the blonde is much more me. (this is the photo i gave jodi).



next on the agenda of what's new is my new obsession with "true religion" jeans. see image. they even named these jeans after me!! seriously, they're called "joey" jeans. isn't that just completely bitchin? how am i to resist? how could i not be taken by a designer reaching out to me in such a manner? do you think they had me in mind while making them? who else could be their muse for 'joey jeans'?? i mean, come on!!!



next, this is a shameless photo...it's a pic of this seller on ebay that i 'came' across one day!! isn't he amazing? he sells shitty clubbing clothes "4 jocks" (seriously that's his selling tag) but he's got a hot ass body, so i had to immortalize him in the "naive inner-working" files. (i think this photo is an add for his 'guide to shaving' kit retailing at about 27 bucks!!) but i tend to review his for sale items...mostly just to gawk!! enjoy!)



so since i'm so graciously going with amanda to get her tongue pierced later on today (ow! ow!) she agreed to doodle a little design for me to add to a tattoo i already have! i almost find it hard to see my original tattoo in her design (that's how good she is) but it's in there...the original idea was a 'tribal spectre' on the back of my calf. but it's a little too small for my liking. (you know how i like 'em big!) so this is one design she made for me.

this is the second. but i have to hold off a little while longer...cause if i get it now, that will be 3 tattoos in 1 year...and i do believe that qualifies me for the tattooed white trash award of the year. well, tattooed classy white trash, riiiight?



so that's the world according to joey these days. i know it's been a while. but there you have it! let's keep dreaming of warmer days, and afternoons spent at the beach, or poolside with a mojito in hand. and you never know, maybe we can change the weather by osmosis!!!

No comments: