Wednesday, February 22, 2006

abnormaly hot



so lately, i must admit to finding myself suffering from something a little off that's taken me by complete surprise (mentally) that is...i've been finding myself stragely drawn to hot dirty-looking boys! do you know what i mean?

here, let me draw you a picture: friday night at jamie's boyfriends birthday party there was a guy there who looked oddly familiar (but we'll not go there). he was about my height, with black rimmed nerd glasses, and medium brown hair. (normal so far). but with that pseudo-quasi-artsy-nerdy-doesn't take care of himself so much kinda feel...AND I WAS SO HOT FOR HIM!!!! seriously, though!!! that's crazy. i've always grouped those boys under the opposite of "the renoir" category. (ie nicer up close than from afar but still un-datable).

and now what??? i couldn't take my eyes off him!!! he was dressed very vintage rock star-ish, and he had super nice arms, and that 'fuck me in the back seat of my dirty van' look about him!!!

interesting...very interesting...

AND this morning on my way to work, i came across this guy who always walks by me(while i wait at the bus stop) and says good morning. now i never really even look twice, cause just like the guy described at the top of this entry, he was always a little unmentionable. (ie unkempt and undatable) although one day in the summer he did walk by me shirtless and i almost had to run home and change!!! but anyways, TODAY he did his normaly walk by (i hadn't seen him basically since ken doll and i started dating) and i was strangely drawn!! he has like the remnants of dreds, and that skater/smells like teen spirit look to him. (ie hot hotty hot in the language of a prostitot).

so what's coming over me? have i begun to stray from the normal "pretty boy" look to which i've become accustomed?? or are my tastes simply evolving? now don't get me wrong, i've dated almost all types and sizes...but never really this type...

hmmmm, i think i'm starting to like it!!

do you love it?

No comments: