Thursday, August 04, 2005

blondes have more fun

so the doors to work have been open for only 6 minutes this morning, and already i've had 2, count 'em 2 compliments on my hair!!! first tony, (the cute straight man i work with) who asked me where i get my hair done, due to the fact that he's thinking of getting blonde highlights soon too. and then another cute young man (a customer this time) asked me the same thing!! all in the span of like 10 minutes!!! now i'm not tooting my own blowhorn or anything, actually i'm more surprised than flattered...especially since i didn't do anything special to it this morning!

but then it got me thinking; if my hair were currently brown, it probably would not evoke the same reaction that it does when it's blonde!

now coming from someone who's hair's been every color under the rainbow (well not every color) i must say that i have always been partial to blonde. so the saying is totally true in my opinion; not only do blondes have more fun, but they ARE more fun!! now it's not a cry-out for attention or anything, even though we all know i'm sometimes a whore for it, but i've been a brunette, a redhead and i've even had black hair...and i must say that when i'm blonde, that's when you turn the most heads!!

there's something about a blonde that just catches the eye. not that they're more attractive, but it just draws attention!! whereas darker colors tend to fade into the background. you can see a buxomous blonde coming at you a mile away!! what's funny is that i don't normally find blondes attractive (hence my brunette of a honey), although i must say that brad pitt as a blonde totally turns my hardcore crank!!

but as the weather changes, so does the hair color...there's just something about being blonde in a snowstorm that doesn't quite work...

No comments: