Wednesday, March 01, 2006

carlly n' joey become commissionaires



something crazy happened today; carlly (my lil' monchichi) and i received our official invitation to be commissionaires of oaths for the province of nova scotia.

we have been appointed as a commissioner for taking affidavits pursuant to the notaries and commissioners act, while employed with the province.

the above picture is us with our certificates. it's funny cause i've been here for almost 3 years, and i'm just now being sworn-in! but better late than never! actually, casuals (such as i) were never before permitted to enter into 'commissionaire-hood' before now, so it's a GIANT leap for casuals everywhere!

no longer will i have to look for someone to witness a signature for me! no longer will someoneELSE have to swear documents for me! i will soon have my own stamp to do such bidding for 'other casuals' everywhere!!

i'm just really excited to have my name on a stamp...exciting ain't it???

No comments: