Friday, November 10, 2006

IN MY HEAD

why is it that there always seems to be something to be worried about? seriously, maybe i can attribute my worrysome nature to the obsessive-compulsive nature that seems to run in my family, or maybe it was the years of popping pills that has caused me to develop pre-mature age lines...but whatever the reason, why do i always let myself become plagued by something??

if it's not this thing, then it's that...or if it's not you i'm worried about, it's him i'm obsessing about. when does it end? do i find some sort of odd pleasure in being constantly paranoid about the people/things in my life? or is it just a part of my personality?

and how do some people just seem to breeze through potentially stressful situations without even a hint of worry? what's their secret? cause i'd really really kill to know...

i don't consider myself a self-conscious person, but every now and then my paranoid nature catches up with me and my whole world seems to fall apart over something that's (usually, and hopefully) self-constructed without any real source or cause. it's usually all in my head, but why do i find myself totally helpless when it comes to letting those things go??

usually the issues don't last for too long, but every now and then something happens that sends me into a retarded paranoid neurotic tizzy!!!!

HELP!!

No comments: