Saturday, June 16, 2007


DON'T GIVE UP ON ME
dear friends,
i know by now you may have given up on me and my blogging abilities...seeing as how i haven't blogged in forever...but those of you who know me know that i had good reason...
without going too far into the sad details, i'll at least mention that the keefe family suffered a loss when my darling harley passed away a few weeks ago. everyone knows that that little chihuahua was my life, and there will be forever a piece of myself missing now that he's gone to that soft little place in the sky...xoxo my sweet....
in lighter news, i recently finished my stint as a temporary american as the last day of school came and went. it was a fantastic year, filled with many memories that i won't soon forget. and with school finishing, that means that i'm all the closer to becoming a teacher!!
on that note, i got my first placement for september; a grade primary class in fall river! i'll be there for two months, and then in another grade for another two months at a different school. it's easily observed that i can't freakin' wait!!!!!!!
so for the summer i'm back in haliwood, living in the previously dwelled basement in my parents suburban home. the dmv will be my provider of moola, and the pool in my backyard will be my new digs...
so there you have it folks, you're all caught up! (more or less). i hope i haven't lost too many of my loyal readers over this self-induced hiatus of mine...but rest assured my friends...I'M BACK!!!
love,
j

No comments: