Saturday, June 30, 2007


RELATIONSHIP REHAB
fuck i'm ready for it...i don't know if i thought i'd come back to halifax and it would be so much easier...did i think that there would be a whole new flock of boys i'd never met waiting for me when i got back? did i think that things would have changed that much? or would there just be the same group of degenerates (half of whom i've already slept with) that there was when i left????
that's not fair...i should take that back...but i did think it, so i'm not erasing it...
i swore to myself that the addictions i left here would not find me again when i got back...i swore that thing would be different (and don' t get me wrong, they are different...which is a good thing...) but on the same lines as that i swore that i wouldn't repeat or find myself snagged by things previously experienced and previously tired and tried...
and i'm stickin' to it...
2007 has been deemed my relationship rehab year...and i'm stickin' to it...26 has been an eye-awakening year...and i'm stickin' to those revelations...coming back for a little while to where i was born and bred is going to be an individually empowering time where i complete my training to become the professional i am going to be...no matter what

No comments: