Tuesday, January 22, 2008


LOOK FOR THE ______, AND YOU'LL FIND ME:




the inevitable coffee rings i leave all over the tables where i'm sitting in the a.m. hours, the trail of gossip magazines i leave behind after i finish eating, the unpoped popcorn kernels that fall out of the popcorn maker after i make my "fix" for the night, my collection of empty red bull cans that i can never seem to deposit in recycling bins, my collection of stolen pens that i take without even knowing it, the perezhilton.com site address that you'll find on the history of every computer that i sit down in front of, the trail of receipts that i always keep from bought items ranging from gum to electronic devices, the dirty foot prints that i leave all over the house in the winter time, the keys that i leave in the door far more often than not, my collection of "the coast" issues that i keep in every room of my house, my day-planner that is never far from my side, my ever-beeping cell phone that is constantly at my side, my gwen stefani harajuku lovers man-bag that i don't go anywhere without, my little barking pooch whom i'd take everywhere with me if i could, the sound of "dentyne ice" being chomped down upon that i chew constantly, the sound of humming coming from somewhere almost unmistakable...

teehee

No comments: