Wednesday, November 23, 2005

naked

ahh, the joys of a digital camera...or of having friends with a digital camera. whichever!

it suddenly occured to us, that sometimes having tattoos on your backs inhibits our viewing pleasure of these designs. at least to us. cause let's face it, holding up a mirror to another mirror just to get a good look at doesn't cut actually getting to look at it dead on!

so me and my mel's (melanie and melissa) decided to take a photo or two of our body canvas'. and i decided to reveal them to the world for your viewing pleasure.

behold:



this is melanie's back, her own personal design. the above tattoo is the buddhist symbol for "omm" (one m or two?). the flowers are her own design, unfortunately as a second attempt to cover up one that went a wee bit haywire. personally i think the end result is ten times more beautiful than the original. and it's probably the biggest of any of my friends' tattoos.



this is me! my whole back...my skinny back, apparently...i swear i do eat...honestly! i should tattoo "feed me" above my angel! just kidding! i searched and searched for an angel design that suited me, and this is what i found. she's sexy, and she's innocent, and she's flawed...and that's why i love her! the other blue swirly design is just something i found many moons ago, and they're still one of my favourites.



another view for your pleasure.



this is melissa's one and only tattoo. but she made a lovely decision for her first/only one, didn't she? it's very her! she's a lover of stars, and the blue hues in the backround totally suit her personality to a T. i'm in love with her design, every time she wears a tank top, i'm always moving it outta the way to get a better look at it! and i love the freckles too! tee hee!!

well that's us! i'm sure there'll be more to add to our growing collection of body art...well at least for melanie and i!! we don't show any signs of slowing down yet!

good ol' tattooed white trash!!

No comments: