Monday, November 21, 2005

ooh, it's kinda crazy



oh my sweet sweet soul decision...i've been thinking of you lately. have you been thinking of me? mainly due to a sudden ipod resurgence!!

some may call you a mere one hit wonder pop sensation...but not in my eyes. in my eyes you actually have merit. you've come back from your early days of bubble gum pop, with an edgier style of music and new shaggier hair cuts!

when you came to halifax, i was the drunk groopie halfway back singing along to your every word. and if any of you want to check out the 'hypnotize' video, it was shot at the very concert yours truly attended. so take a close look and you may spot lil' ol' me jivin' like mad to my sweet SD!!

what is it about a guy in a band who can play guitar, that is so sexy? and if he can sing too? now that's the whole package. i've always had a thinkg for guys in bands...although i've never had one.

some people find the whole dj thing attractive...but i must say i'm a little old fashioned when it comes to music men. a guy who can use his hands has always been up my alley.

or atleast that's where i dream of them being...

ahem...so i leave you with the lyrics from one of my all-time favourite sd songs:


Ooh i's kind of crazy
I've been thinking baby
gotta get you out of my mind
first, you say you want me, now
your memories haunt me
why don't you just give me a sign

I thought I had someone that
I could fall in love with
someone who would treat me right, yeah
so I tried to be so kind
I thought for sure I'd made you mine
but something's weighin' up on my mind

Why don't you take my hand
and help me understand
'cause I can't figure out what you're thinking about
why don't you let me know
I don't wanna be alone
goin' out of my mind
waiting for the day you say you'll be mine

(If you want my love)
Why don't you show me then
(Help me heal the pain in my eyes)
I know you want me now
(If you want my love)
Why don't you tell me, cause
I've had enough of plastic people wastin' my time

ahhh, that's the stuff.

No comments: