Thursday, February 15, 2007

i started off this year with thoughts of myself...and lately those thoughts have become solidified.

2006, as i've said many many times, was the official year of "drama". and i'm so over it. drama in relationships, drama at work, drama with friends...and above all drama with my inner self.

now without sounding like an after-school-special, i just wanted to write and say how much fun i'm having with MYSELF lately.

my friend sarah called this time "healing time", and you know what? i can't help but agree with her.

I'm totally digging being single...and the more i think about it, the more i realize that i just don't want all that 'boyfriend shit' right now...i don't want to have that pit in the bottom of my stomach all the time, and i don't want to have that worrysome feeling all the time; where is he? does he like me? what's he thinking?

fuck THAT!

right now, i'm having a good time being with myself, with the puppies, and with my friends...

boys need not apply right now...until i'm ready...

unless your brad pitt, of course...but that goes without saying!

No comments: