Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I'M FEELING YUMMY HEAD TO TOE
well i'm not sure if amidst my excitement i was able to share with ya'll the good news or not, but if i haven't let me take this opportunity to say:
I'M GOING TO SEE GWEN STEFANI IN CONCERT MAY 29TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you could say i'm a little stoked.
yes, miss gwennie kicks off her 'sweet escape tour' next month (april) in vegas, she's going to be joined on the road by Akon and Lady Sovereign in a massive tour that's sure to leave everyone wanting more, more and MORE!!
i'm going to be able to see her in montreal at the bell center in may (yup, just after my big ol' 2-6 birthday!! happy birthday to me!!!)
this is a moment i've been looking forward to for a very long, looooong time! i've been a devoted gwen fan since the early days when no doubt was merely a garage band memory! so stay tuned as the day gets closer and my excitement grows!!!

No comments: