Friday, March 02, 2007

101 things you may or may not know about me
1. I am extremely paranoid sometimes.
2. I can be really insecure.
1. my dogs are the most important thing in my life.
2. I have one of the biggest addictive personalities of anyone I know.
3. I like to drink a little too much.
4. I can’t wait to be a teacher.
5. I think eating meat is just wrong and disgusting.
6. I’m completely and totally 100 % addicted to tattoos; I have 9 already and don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.
7. I want to live in New Zealand on the beach forever, or on a ranch with dogs and horses in Texas, al the while teaching 1st graders.
8. I’ve had sex with around 80 different people.
9. I’ve had a major std scare, (but am totally fine now)
10. I’ve done more drugs than could fit in a bath tub.
11. I’ve eaten a pill that I took out of the toilet once.
12. I once stayed up for 3 days on ecstasy.
13. the thought of doing #14 again makes me want to cry.
14. I can be really hard on myself sometimes.
15. my friends mean more to me than they will ever know.
16. I lost my gay virginity to a 35 year old british doctor/body-builder/dj in the parking garage outside of a club in Halifax…on the hood of a car.
17. I’ve had more one-night-stands with nameless faces than I can even remember.
18. I think anonymous sex is HOT, even though I can’t bring myself to do it anymore.
19. I don’t have any shame left.
20. when I start lying I can’t stop.
21. I lie to my parents all the time without even knowing it.
22. I can be completely and totally vengeful towards people who fuck with me.
23. i’m a little bit dramatic.
24. I’m a total bottom, and love every second of it.
25. I’ve slept with 3 girls before I turned to guys.
26. I’m attracted to chests, more so than cocks…but I can appreciate a beautiful dick as much as the next guy.
27. muscles turn me on more than anything else.
28. I like to be spanked really really hard.
29. I’m in love with anal beads.
30. I masturbate at least once every day.
31. I love to dominate in bed.
32. I’ve only ever had sex on e once…and it was with a stranger.
33. I can’t wait to be boring.
34. I have a fear of being that old man at the bar.
35. i’m addicted to jerks.
36. relationships make me insane.
37. I secretly think I have A.D.D or am a little bit crazy…shhh…
38. I check under the bed every night before I go to sleep.
39. I used to flip a coin sometimes; heads I was gay, tails I wasn’t…in other words I didn’t have the easiest time coming out to myself.
40. I never wanted to be gay…but now I couldn’t imagine life any other way, and thank goodness I am every day!!
41. I love myself completely and utterly.
42. I love the way I look, and I’m happy I’m teeny tiny…aka heroin chic.
43. I eat like a fuckin’ cow, but just don’t gain weight…so sue me!!
44. I really want to learn how to play the piano.
45. disease terrifies me to my core, to the point where I lose sleep over it.
46. I am in love with being in love; and I can’t wait to find it again…or for it to find me…
47. I am an eternal optimist!
48. I sing all the time; in the morning, under my breath, making dinner, shopping, in class even…life deserves song!
49. I prefer to remember things with my own head than with photographs.
50. all I want in a relationship is to find someone who can love the me that I love…
51. I believe in love at first sight, if it feels right.
52. I really want to get married one day.
53. I’m undecided on whether or not I want kids…right now I’m happy with teaching them.
54. my favorite drink is a cosmopolitan.
55. I want to marry mr. Smirnoff.
56. wine is god’s gift to man.
57. I don’t really like other gay men. (as friends I mean…)
58. women are for friendships, men are for fucking.
59. I’ve never been a top.
60. there are three important things in life; clothes, compliments, and cock.
61. I’m addicted to trash; magazines, music, movies…you name it!
62. I could wear flip flops, board shorts, and wife-beaters all day everyday.
63. electronic music is in my soul.
64. I’m a hippie at heart.
65. I’m a huge animal rights activist.
66. I do everything I can to save and protect our planet.
67. I hug trees whenever no one’s looking.
68. I feel at peace when near the ocean.
69. I can be much more serious than some may think.
70. I’m a Taurus to the core.
71. I always get my way…always.
72. I’m the only one that matters most times.
73. I wine to get what I want.
74. I don’t usually let anything stand in between me and what I want.
75. I’ve had a threesome with a boy and a girl.
76. I’ve slept with one of my friend’s roommate and ex-boyfriend without knowing it.
77. I’ve used my grandmothers Christmas money to buy coke.
78. I’m very two-faced sometimes.
79. I believe laughing is truly the best medicine, and do it as often as I can.
80. all I want out of life is to have fun and be happy.
81. I believe that if you’re bored, you’re doing something wrong…
82. I’m equal parts devil and angel…although sometimes one sticks out more than the other.
83. I both love and hate drugs.
84. my father’s an alcoholic and I fear ending up like him.
85. I’m a total mother’s boy.
86. I’m boy crazy.
87. I deserve to be a V.I.P
88. I think Paris Hilton and I were separated at birth.
89. I secretly think I have a long-lost twin brother (even though I’m an only-child.)
90. I secretly want to dress like a goth.
91. I shave my chest and under my arms.
92. I’ve never been to a tanning bed…but have had many many bad self-tanning experiences.
93. I sweat when I’m nervous.
94. I wear girls’ jeans and carry girls’ bags.
95. I’m pretty gay…like super gay…and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
96. I love to write; stories, poetry, letters, rants, raves…and want to someday publish a novel.
97. I think I may have missed my calling as a stylist.
98. I’m retardedly obsessed with celebrities.
99. I eat a huge bowl of popcorn every night.
100. my idea of a perfect date is dinner, drinks, a movie, and buttery popcorn.
101. my favorite designer is louis vuitton.

No comments: