Thursday, December 20, 2007

ho ho

hey kiddies,what's shakin??

well since you all know i'm not one for sending out cards (of anysort; they're bad for the environment and make me feel silly!!) i thought i would send everyone their holiday greetings through my fav' way to communicate with everyone...

sooooo, it's a silly ol' time of year, full of plenty of good eats, drinks, and festive parties!! most of us are broke ass po, but the select few have cash to burn...and to them i say "bah humbug!!" but all christmas cheer is not lost with this little twink; i even caught myself singing along to "i saw mommy kissing santa claus..." the other day at school...it was then that i realized that all hope was lost...consider myself bitten by the ghost of christmas future!!!

so to all my fort kent-ers, i wish ya'll a happy end of placements, and good luck in your future teaching experiences! to my other children, i wish you nothing but good luck and prosperity in the future year that lies ahead! 2007 was a tough year, a sad year, a happy year, a long year, a complicated year, a sexxy year, and a year jam-packed with as much britney as you can stuff into a dirrty sock...and thank god for that!! thoughts are uplifting for 2008, and i hope it finds all my little chillies with nothing but good cheer and mucho mucho amour!!

peace, and love bitches,

xoxo

No comments: