Saturday, December 29, 2007


MR. PERFECT









Hi Joey, my name's Mr. Perfect. I'm 5'10", 175 lbs, long scruffy/trendy dark brown hair, sky-blue transcendent eyes, full even lips, and a piercing gaze. I can attribute my "abercrombie & fitch model's" body, to my weekend job as a surf instructor in Malibu; Surfing is truly my passion, and it's allowed me to achieve the statuesque frame you see before you. I don't even work out besides swimming, (unless you count the cardio i get from shopping) so the rest is due to pure good genes!

My real job is I'm a Veterinarian at the local animal shelter; I've always been the biggest animal lover, and now I get to surround myself with them all day long! My wish is to one day open my very own vet clinic that functions part-time as a shelter for lost/abused/neglected animals.

During my down time you can usually find me at home playing in the yard with my 2 chihuahua's, 1 doperman pincher, and 3 border collies at my beachside bungalow, or playing guitar and learning all the "no doubt" tracks by heart...acoustic versions of course...even though i'm no stranger to a good "rock-out" jam to some "Stones" or some "Bob Marley". I always said that if I could meet one band, it would be "No Doubt", "Elvis", or "Bob Marley"...just something about reggae that reminds me of my childhood!

I guess you could say I'm looking for a hyper guy who could put up with my sometimes-ADHD-behaviours, my "bleeding-heart-animal-freakness", someone with exaggerated features, who can't help but appreciate the little things in life, loves to be cuddled and will let me hold him in my arms and take-in the smell of his skin...I've always been a sucker for a guy who's a little bit smaller than me, in good shape, who has a kickin' personality, loves kids, who will laugh at my silly jokes, eat popcorn during scary movies, let me hold his hand when he's sad, skinny-dip in the ocean with me at night, and who let's me be who i am...

I love to eat, read trashy magazines, laugh at myself, chill and be lazy, listen to music morning noon and night, sleep-in on weekends, swim more than walk, listen to sappy tunes on the radio, dress-up and be dumb, get tattoos, go for martinis or a good bottle of wine, stay up late talking, make-out for hours, be on top, watch interior-design shows, and go out dancing!

A gift from "le chateau" would get you points, pay attention to the details, don't play games, look me in the eye and be honest, value your friendships, want to get to know me, love my animals, don't be afraid to get close, tell me you love me, flatter me with your honesty, show me that you care, think about me when i'm gone, be yourself...


care for a date?

No comments: