Friday, January 23, 2009

someone different


i recently have found myself extremely attracted to a type of person i didn't know i could have feelings for.

isn't that interesting? now i never considered myself to be someone who even had a "type"; i've dated/slept with people of different shapes and sizes, colours, ages, nationalities, backgrounds, jobs, etc; and have always found myself to be quite versatile when it comes to men.

i am attracted to warmth, charisma, confidence, and a killer personality. and recently have found myself quite intrigued by the idea of being with someone so completely opposite from not only myself, but from those men who make up my tattered past!

perhaps it's the universe throwing me a bone, (and hopefully a boner!!) perhaps meeting someone so completely different from the one i thought i'd end up with, is exactly the way it's sepposed to be!

maybe having me believe that i thought i always knew what i wanted, was the plough all along...only to have me be completely thrown and surprised by the direction my hormones have led me!!

fasten your seatbelts

No comments: