Thursday, June 01, 2006

abandoned on a silly road trip



i feel just like paris and nicole when they went on their road trip in season 2...only on my road trip i'm with my parents...and instead of a pretty pink pick-up truck, i'm in the brown shaggon-wagon...

it really does feel like i'm boarding with this strange family...like i'm a foreign exchange student or something, living abroad for a semester. seriously, my parent's phone hasn't rang ONCE since i've been back...not even once!!! and they don't have a working shower...so i'm stuck having baths every morning before work. do you know what a bath feels like at 7am??? it's not energizing, i can tell you that much!!!

honestly, i feel like i've fallen down the rabbit hole into the land that technology forgot!!!

all my stuff is packed into such a small area, and it doesn't quite feel like home yet...but the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that i have no closet!?! which to a gay boy like myself, is TRAGIC!!

my sweet sweet wardrobe is hanging up in my father's old work room...sad, sad, sad. but he actually built me quite the cute little contraption that hangs from the ceiling and allows me to hang all my stuff on (imagine 2 belts hanging from the ceiling with a big broom stick looking thing acting as a bar between the two!!)

it's taking a tad bit of adjusting...in case you were wondering...

feel free to call and keep in touch o' fellow readers...it would be nice to hear the phone ring every once and a while, to at least remind me that it is infact 2006!

No comments: