Monday, December 05, 2005

one



well my lil' ol' blog turned one year old on the 2nd of december!! and i didn't even get a chance to wish it a happy birthday!!

so happy birthday blog! it's been a good year; many bumps, many humps, many hang overs!! but we're still here, for better or for worse! and the future outlook is friendly!!

apparently mars is in my sign until february, making this a prime time to meet new people!! so you better believe i'm gonna go with the stars on that one!!

but aside from my blog turning one, someone else very dear to me had a birthday recently:

MICHELLE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday my lil' sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see now the whole world knows that you're officially old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! michelle and i have been friends for like 12 or 13 years! and i love her dearly!!

you rock honey, and let me know if you can perhaps have drinks or something this weekend!!

kisses!

No comments: