Thursday, May 04, 2006

13



well we all know that i'm beyond help when it comes to my tattoo addiction. (7 and counting...) but whatever! i have an appointment to get my new one in exactly one week (the 11th of may, just before my 25th birthday and a day after my one year anniversary of the day i quit smoking!! ie my little present to myself on my special day!!)

now i was (almost) all set on the design that you'll see pictured below...that is, until i laid eyes on the baby at the top of the page. and i'm not referring to the sexy pipes that you see!! i'm ACTUALLY referring to his AMAZING tattoo that i fell in love with and haven't stopped staring at all day, while i should be doing my work!!



this is the tribal slash design that i was (originally) sold on...

in case you're puzzling over why i would want a tattoo stretched across my back that says "lucky thirteen", it's because i was born on the 13th day (of may) and it has ALWAYS been my lucky number.

13 has always been a lucky number to me. i even turned 13 on friday the 13th, and i've always used 13 as my number of choice, whenever asked for one randomly!!

i feel so torn...what to do?? what to do??

i ask you fellow reader(s), leave me your comments/opinions on which you like better.

feel free to factor in the hot physique of the boy in the picture if it floats your boat too.

No comments: