Tuesday, May 09, 2006

countdown to fun!!!



may has always been a BIG month...monumental, even...colossal? maybe. but definitely BIG!!!

allow me to give you a little rundown: there's my birthday, of course!! (hey, it's the one day of the year where i can officially be selfish and totally get away with it, so leave me alone!)

don't forget about tattoo day on the 11th!! eeeeeeeep!! and my 1 year anniversary of the day i quit smoking on the 10th. (hence the congratulatory tattoo i'm giving myself!!)

mother's day, the 14th (ie the day we celebrate the women who brought us into this sweet sweet world! so go out and buy some silly flowers you gooses!!)

france's birthday, the 14th aswell (and although she won't be here to celebrate it with us, or rather WE won't be THERE to celebrate it with her, let's hope she'll have a drink for us...wait, a VIRGIN COCKTAIL for us...WE'LL have a drink for you...don't worry, we'll do enough drinking for you lil miss preggo!! xoxo)

harley's birthday, the 16th (my lil sweet turns 3 this year...hard to believe he came into my life almost 3 years ago!! he starts college in the fall, eh?)

christina and melanie's birthdays, the 20th (and both will be here to celebrate this year, unlike last year where miss chrissy boots was elsewhere. can you say boozefest in three different languages like i can??)

i believe that's it. and trust me, that's enough!! my liver is hating me already.

No comments: