Friday, May 26, 2006

promiscuous



this picture doesn't really have anything in particular to what i'm going to post about, but i thought what the hell you can't go wrong with a hot photo of mr beckham!!

i was on the phone with christina last night, and we were discussing the fact that i'm moving home this weekend. and besides bringing a tear to my eye whenever i think about giving up my freedom, it also got me thinking about the way life used to be underneath my parent's roof.

my mom brought me a coffee when she came over to pick up some of my stuff the other day, and when i told her that i wanted a large, black, with 3 sugars...she gasped, and said "3 sugars is too much...i'm only getting you 2..."

HELLO, i'm 25 freakin' years old...i think i can decide how much sugar to put in my coffee!?!

but it's these kind of things that i'm not looking forward to! i'm not a quiet person anymore; in the morning, after work, or even when on the phone...and i'm not looking forward to having to start being!!

i know they're going to be upstairs...blah, blah, blah...but they're still going to be THERE!!

i'm not looking forward to being hung over and around the parentals...

and how am i to continue my promiscuous nature with the parents upstairs???

well it wouldn't be the first time i slept with a boy with them in the house...or in their bed, for that matter!!



might as well finish the entry with another hot photo the same way it started!!

enjoy!

No comments: