Thursday, December 21, 2006



ADDICTED TO JERKS

well yesterday miss jenn and myself were walking through the mall on lunch, and i had an epiphany; i am completely, totally, 100% addicted to jerks!!!

honestly; take all the amazing nice men who have been interested in me in my life, all the men who have given me everything i THOUGHT i wanted...and what did i do? nothing...i did nothing with them...why, you ask?? i just wasn't interested! but give me an asshole; someone who's attention and love and affection i practically have to BEG for on a good night...and i can't get enough!!! i'd fight till my fingers bleed for someone who treated me badly...

i don't understand it!!!!

what is the rationality behind this people?? will somebody please tell me? why are assholes so damn attractive? why is it that someone who makes you fight for their attention, and keep you up at night wondering where they are, or keep you asking yourself why they didn't call, or keep you hanging on by a thread... sound like a good idea??? it's like we're fucking masochists, and enjoy punishing ourselves.

give us a nice guy, who would pay us all the attention we'd ever want/need, be at our beck and call all day long, shower us with gifts and kisses, say everything we ever want to hear, and ALWAYS CALL WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL...and we run for cover!! we complain that they're TOO ATTENTIVE, or that we're being suffocated, or that we need space, or that things are getting too serious...

why is it that the tables can turn so quickly, and suddenly we become the needy/clingy/'my boyfriend doesn't pay enough attention to me' whiny little bitch, who's more than willing to go back for more pain time and time again?!?!?!?

someone needs to write a book about "the perfect relationship", and everyone has to read it and then all relationships would last forever and be happy...

maybe stephen king could write it...

No comments: