Wednesday, December 20, 2006



DON'T GET IT TWISTED, DON'T GET CLEVER, THIS IS THE MOST CRAZIEST SHIT EVER

pete wentz is hotttttt...just wanted to start today's post off with a little sanna saaaan!! and while on the topic; have y'all seen him naked?? there was an email circulating a while back with leaked cell phone pics of my manz pete wentz fondling himself...it was nice!!

i was going to dedicate today's post to talking all about, actually scratch that; BITCHING about how trying on my nerves it is to be living back with the parentals while i'm home over christmas break...but i seem to have lost my urge to complain for the day.

basically my frustrations aren't any more abundant than the ones i originally felt while home in the summer time; i'm stuck in the basement, the dogs aren't allowed on the couch, and i have no real privacy, blah blah blah...so i'm not going to bore my fellow readers with my trivial complaints.

christmas is near, the drinks will soon be flowing, and work is somewhat slow (hence why i have time to sit here and write to you guys!!) so why complain,right??

as i'm writing this, i'm now realizing that there was in fact no real subject behind this post...but i guess it goes nicely with my 'naive inner-workings' title...

anyways...

No comments: