Friday, May 13, 2005

24 candles

well 24 is off to a running start (*knock on wood*) seeing as how it's friday the 13th...the puppies made no mess during the night, i managed to catch my bus (almost missed it, had to run a red light, but i made it), it's sunny outside, and i just received a lovely quaint little birthday message from the man i love...so i'm doing good! (*knock on wood*) no need to tempt the fates!!

last night was the celebration with the parentals; we were gonna class it up and hit "il mercato"...but then i decided i'd like to do a movie...which movie you ask? well since no one (absolutely no one) would come and see "house of wax" with me, i decided to con my wee mother into coming with me!! so instead of il mercato we ate at jack aster's and then saw the early show of 'house of wax' and then went back to their house for birthday cake!!!!

now on to the important details: paris' performance!!!! well let me just begin by saying this; we all know how much i loooooove my sweet long lost sister Paris. so get this, guess what her boyfriend's name was in the movie????? BLAKE!!!! isn't that just fuckin' funny???!!! so besides the life like resemblances between her life and mine...pause for comic effect...i was very impressed by her performance. she had probably one of the best death scenes (see paris die) although she's not a very good screamer. more like a screecher!! AND she gets to die wearing red lingerie...lucky her! fortunately for us, we don't get to see her get turned into wax...unlike some of the other characters...it's less than appetizing let's just leave it at that!!

so her career and my birthday are off to a flying start!! 24 candles will appear on my birthday cake tonight, after a lovely dinner with my honey, followed by a night of martinis and red bull...

wish me luck, and a happy birthday!!

No comments: