Wednesday, May 18, 2005

meet the parent

well kiddos, something verrrrrrry different (but colosally cool) happened last night...a certain someone met the maker, well my maker that is...and when i say a certain someone, i'm referring to blake meeting my parent. the mother, the lady who brung me into this world those 24 years ago, who spat me forth from in between her legs (eww), who raised me, who nurtured me, who cradled me in her arms, and who first introduced me to pot...seriously...

it all went down at the fireside, (a neutral location) where the three parties were having drinks (martinis), he had a banana split, she had a black russian, and i had a chocolate monk...it was good...

it all went out with a bang...the conversation flowed like crystale champagne out of a flute at p. diddy's crib...they laughed, she cried (just a tear), and then they walked home...

i couldn't have imagined in a million years that it could have ever happened like that...i wish i wasn't the only witness...to such a lovely rendez-vous...a meeting of the minds, shall we say...where he met my maker...

so keep your eyes peeled for a happy mother, lurking around the city...she's out there, be warned...

1 comment:

lucifuge said...

aw, i am SO glad. i hope my mom cane be so cool. man, your mom got it all at once, hey? cool. what a champ.