Monday, May 09, 2005

close your eyes

a VERY, VERY, VERY big week is under way kiddies!! can you guess why???? let me give you a hint; a certain someone is turning a certain something, on a certain day...

any takers?? NO????? come on, this is an easy one!!!

it's my birthday on the 13th, sillys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friday the 13th, at that!! something funny happened yesterday, actually; well not funny per se, but it depends on the way you look at it! so when i woke up yesterday, i realized that my mirror (the little hand one i use to see the back of my head with) had fallen off the dresser and broken. so at the superstitious thought of having 7 years bad luck, i convinced myself that since it 'fell' throughout the night whilst i slept, that it had nothing to do with me and my personal luck! THEN, as i was balancing yesterday morning, i came to the sudden realization that my birthday is on friday the 13th this year!?! it hasn't been on a friday since i was (ironically enough) 13!! so again, with the bad luck...AND THEN, one of my customers yesterday's total came to $666.25!!!!!! eErIe, eh????? but then again, i was born on the 13th of the month, so it can't be that bad, right?? actually it's always been my LUCKY number, ever since i can remember!

but the fact that all these things happened on a monday morning, was just the icing on the cake!

so regardless of the bad luck yesterday, friday is still my birthday, and i couldn't be more excited!! the big 2-4...maybe i should drink beer that night...hmmm, i was thinking of having it be a complete trash night...like drink colt 45's, and wear trashy clothing...what do you think?? actually 24 sounds kinda cool, doesn't it? even though it's a year closer to my scary age...(25). ahhh, growing up...we're supposed to be getting wiser with age, aren't we?? tee hee!

in other news, yours truly will be participating in a little bit of hypnotism this morning, in t-minus 75 minutes...and i coulnd't be more nervous!!! i don't really know why, i guess it's more anxiousness, or would that be anxiety...whatever! i googled 'hypnotherapy' yesterday, just to see what i was getting myself into, and get this; the doctor isn't exactly going to hypnotize me to become a non-smoker, rather he's going to hypnotize (man that's a hard word to type) me to THINK like a non-smoker! so that when the option arises to choose to smoke or not, i'll be ABLE to CHOOSE NOT TO have a cigarette!! just like the way a non-smoker chooses NOT to have one! isn't that crazy??

i doubt there's going to be any "you're getting sleepy..." and "when you hear a wind chime you'll cluck like a chicken..." or anything like that. and supposedly it only takes like 15 minutes...15 friggin' minutes and i could be a non-smoker???? what's up with that? where has it been??

so needless to say, i, aswell as all my friends who are sick of being smoked out, are excited to have me be done with that nasty habit...so is my debit card...

so wish me luck, cross your fingers, god(s) speed, and do 'er up!!

No comments: