Monday, May 16, 2005

smash

well that seems to be the magic word today, to describe everything in my wee lil' world right now!!
allow me to elaborate:

the birthday was a smash...
i was also smashed on friday night...
i then woke up to be smashed (mentally) on saturday...physically too, seeing as how my resistance to the germs floating around in my vacinity has failed me...
i then resumed my "smashed" state on sunday, and i'm guessing the mimosa i had with eilish at lunch didn't help...nor did the coffee, and red bull i then poured on top of the gumbo in my stomach...
and finally today i physically had to rest in bed longer than my schedule should have allowed...no more, let's put it that way!! tomorrow it's the early bird that gets the worm...

so my poor wee brain is feeling more smooshed, than smashed today...and i refuse to pump myself full of those shitty over-the-counter cold meds...instead i decided to throw some moola away on good ol' echinacea (eeek, as my father used to call it) and advil...

can i take some more yet??

and did i mention it's harley's birthday today?? my first born's turning 2 today!!! wow, how time flies, eh? so i bought him some chewy snacks and a fun little wobbly toy! i hope he likes it!! i may put a candel in some of his dog food tonight and blow it out for him!! we'll see how it goes...

okay, i'm tired now...wish me luck that i feel mucho better by tomorrow...


i need a hug...

No comments: