Sunday, July 02, 2006

chapters



after a lovely weekend of engagement parties and dancing with certain special someones (who i still wish would open up to me a little more, hint hint H.C) tomorrow i start my summer courses.

yes, that's right tomorrow i rejoin the poor student section of our fare society; the land of loans, coffee addicts, and all-night study sessions. it's funny comparing this time with my first university experience. i mean, i did pretty well without ever really trying that hard. i mean, we seriously partied during my first four years...sure we slowed down a bit near the end, but all in all we were fairly hardcore!!

tomorrow officially marks a new chapter in this (sometimes) rocky road towards (dare i say it) adulthood, and not to mention a career to go with that stage. i've been feeling lately like it's time to put away old tired toys, and start working towards a future goal.

i mean, look where i went saturday night; (before the dancing) i was in the 'engagement' section of the hallmark store...buying a card for my best friend!!! does anybody else feel like they're on the slow bus to school?!?

no, i'm exaggerating...seriously though, i love my life. i love where it is, i love where it's been, and i love where it's taking me.

but i can't say it's not a little frightening aswell as exciting, all at the same time.

so as of tomorrow, i'm starting my new role as stargazer (the ones in the sky this time for my astronomy course) and business associate (stupid economics).

wish me luck!!

No comments: