Wednesday, July 19, 2006

one 4 ma fella's



keeping with the theme of the week, i thought ma boyz needed a little pick as their shoutout during this lovely Pride Week, to keep on livin' proud and LOUD!!!!

and i had to comment on my (new) obsession: rock star; supernova...i hope everyone's taken my advice and started tuning in to the greatest rock show EVA!!!

but seriously, i'm totally digging this show...it's got everything to guarantee one HOTT summer sizzler of a success!!! and i can't keep my eyes off it! i already have my favorites, and it's already SOOO tough to pick who should go home every week, cause you can't help but appreciate a little sommething in everyone!

i honestly think it's gonna come down to Dilana (the craaazy goth chick from africa who kills EVERY week), and Toby (the HOTT australian surfer who makes my knees weak) and Lukas (a fellow Canuck, but who's voice i'm not that into...and who strikes me as a fuckin' ass...) but it is rock n' roll afterall, who knows what'll happen!

i can't wait till next week already!!! eeeeep!

No comments: