Sunday, July 23, 2006

stars in my eyes



we know that i'm not usually one for recaps, but i can't help myself today; last night was SOOOOOO much fun! best night out i've had in forever! the fashion show was fantastic, a little shorter than i thought it was going to be, but unbelievable to say the least! i even got to talk with sunny d about doing my going away party, but i think he's busy that night...but oh,well!

then of course we ended up at reflections...where i proceeded to have the best dancing night i've had in a looong time! i even met a new boy and gave my sweet precious digits away!!!!

so to wrap up my Pride Week 2006 entries, i just wanted to comment on the success of the whole week! hope all ya'll had a rockin' night aswell!

the only thing i wished i had done but didn't, was skinny dip when i got home, which was my original plan...

too chilly, and didn't want to freeze the boys off!!

enjoy your hangovers kiddies!

i'm out.

No comments: