Tuesday, January 16, 2007



ME

so that was a photo taken of me yesterday...just kidding...but i did go skiing last night at the hill like right across the street from my house!! it was AMAZING!! honestly, i never thought i could have so much fun frolicking in the snow! me! the hater of snow!! but i came to the realization the other day as i was shopping for snow pants; hey, if i'm gonna be living in the worlds most northern spot (well not really, but you get it) i might as well take advantage of mother nature's "gift" that she's provided the people of this village with...

that being 'snow' of course!

when in rome, eh? and i'm certainly glad i did partake in last night's activities. it was LOADS of fun...the bunny hill and i had a few chance encounters...and then i braved the t-bar lift all the way up the big-kids hill!!!! it was a tad bit terrifying...but all in all, i can honestly say i'm HOOKED!!

when we going next??? cause i see myself being drafted in the "snow bunny" club...

my god, what's happening to me???

No comments: