Wednesday, January 03, 2007



RESOLUTIONS

1. to keep living, loving, and laughing as hard as i possibly can.

2. to listen to myself more, and put myself first.

3. to continue listening to my heart, and not let my head interfere with my actions.

4. to not date anymore fuckin' jerks, assholes, children, boys who are unsure of 'who' they are, guys who don't know what they want, or guys who will use me/ignore me/play games with me/fuck around/hurt me/act immature/give me the silent treatment, or who are anorexic/bullimic/drug addicts/19 years old/from moncton or any other small town or who are either too much different from me. phew.

5. to continue to do well in school, and get myself a fabulous teaching career in either new zealand, texas, australia, new york, los angeles or france.

6. to quit smoking, once and for fuckin' all...come ooooooon hypnotist!!!!!!!!!!!

7. to not let my past dictate my future. what's done is done, leave your inhibitions at the door, and always look forward, not behind.

8. to grow up...a little anyway...ok, well mostly in regards to quitting BAD habits.

9. to not be afraid to jump at an opportunity that needs to be taken, even if it scares the shit out of me.

10. to be me.

No comments: