Sunday, August 27, 2006

a poem for a girl



a poem for a girl

in my life, there is a girl,
who knows things that others don't,
i've never been afraid to open up,
for judge me i know she won't.

she's the person to whom i look up,
well wise beyond her years,
she always bends when i'm broken,
and is there to wipe up my tears.

her relationship has given me hope,
and the drive to believe it true,
that the right person for me is out there,
even when i feel battered and blue.

like a piano without its keys,
without her i would not feel whole,
whether by my side or far away,
a part of my insides and my soul.

today she turns a year older,
gaining more speed along the way,
i only wish i could be in halifax right now,
to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


i love you forever and always liss...live it up!!

No comments: