Tuesday, December 14, 2004

a little bit dramatic

***WARNING, RANDOM THOUGHTS AND RANTS***
yadayadayada...i've come to terms with the whole aspect!! you all know it's true, and i guess i'm just a little slow on the uptake!

shall i have it tattooed on my forehead? or just printed on a fuckin' flag that i'll wave around as i walk down the street????

i've already said how i wanted to have it on a t-shirt...kung-fu here i come!!!!
oh, my...all this and it's only tuesday! but you know what? what's life without a little bit of drama? but if a little bit's ok, then where do you draw the line? how do you know when enough's enough?

does our bullshit start to diminish as we grow up? do things level out after we hit that mid-twenties mark? (i guess that's why they call it "20something angst")...or am i doomed to be highstrung '4eva' (chris that was for you!!)

when do we smarten up? and just fuck off??? no wonder this is the time that most post-teens move out of their parents' houses...they couldn't stand us any longer!!!

obviously i'm overreacting, because that's what i do best...either it's due to the fact that i spent the first 18 years of my life under the same roof as my "queen of the highstrung" mother, or all those years of raving and you know what...well pooze to that...is all i have to say!

maybe the occasional cigarette isn't so bad, it used to be the only thing that kept me balanced...i guess you could say i'm a little thrown off my groove...I hate drinking two nights in a row...it totally kills me for the first few days of work...oh,well at least my wounds have healed from the weekend: my neck and tailbone were both soar, and my face puffy...it was either meningitis, a sex sprain, or due to dancing too hard...i haven't decided yet, myself...

kisses

No comments: