Wednesday, December 22, 2004

my prescription is your kiss, and boy you got me wantin' it...

sorry, that lyric is gonna be stuck in my head all day long!!

things i couldnt' do without/my favourite things (in no particular order)

1. popcorn; honestly, big bowl every night.
2. my friends; because they're great, and they put up with my bullshit
3. coffee; cause i b-line it for tim hortons every morning before i even go into the office.
4. red bull; cause when you're hung over and want carbonation AND caffeine, it provides both in a nice little package.
5. sunshine; i'm a junkie! deal with it...
6. music; cause it makes the world go round. i honestly don't go into a room without putting on music! is that sad?
7. my dogs; they drive me crazy sometimes, but you know you all love them!!!
8. vodka; ahhh, old faithful...
9. quiet time; we all need a little time to unwind and just fuckin' be...
10. kisses; from that special someone...
11. the beech; enough said...
12. sex; kinda ties in with #10
13. halloween; cause it kicks christmas' ass
14. sleep; although it would be cool if you could inject it, think about it...
15. chicken fingers; mmmm...hungry anyone?
16. drew barrymore; my inspiration
17. my american eagle jeans; super low-rise bell bottom flares...why don't they put them out again?
18. le chateau; it's where my pretty clothes come from.
19. ebay; grrr...the source of my po-ness...
20. sex and the city; i'm totally a carrie, you?
21. clothes, compliments, and cock...i'm sorry, what? (can't take credit for that one, it's a rip-off of a line from #20...yeah, samantha!

well kiddies, i have to jet, just thought you all might enjoy a taste of my delicious psyche, want some more??? huh, do ya? beg for it...

1 comment:

Manifold Mess said...

On the one hand, I'm pissed because I'm not on your list. On the other hand, I love that Drew Barrymore is your inspiration.
Looks like we're even then.