Tuesday, September 12, 2006



do you want this man teaching your children???

well tough luck if you don't, cause it's gonna happen!!! actually christina and i were talking the other day about 'the professional world', and about just how much we don't really feel at all near ready for it!

isn't it a scary thought?? i mean, i look around my friends and see melanie for instance, who's already planted feet first in her CAREER...and she's only 24 years old!?! isn't that an incredible thought! i mean, i couldn't be prouder for making it so soon...but when i put myself in her shoes, all i wanna do is stay in school forever!!!

do you remember being a kid and thinking of what you wanted to be when you grew up. as much as i'm exactly where i wanna be, and where i saw myself being (to an extent, seeing as how the rock star career fell through when i realized that i cannot in fact carry a tune...that and i saw myself being more mature...anywho...) i also pictured myself looking much older. isn't that weird? i keep waiting for the day when i grow up and see a MAN looking back at me through the mirror.

but then i start thinking; maybe i'm already here! maybe i'm already that man! i mean i live on my own, i'm in a foreign country all by myself, i've already proven that i can support myself and hold a job, and sometimes a relationship, and i have two small dogs that i care for all by myself...

maybe i am here!

No comments: