Saturday, September 02, 2006

no better reason



no better reason to cheers but to friends, i always say. no this is not going to be one of those teary eyed entries...don't worry; but a note to all my distressed fans who think i may not be doing that great here in good ol' maine...

fear not, i think i'm gonna be ok (knock on wood). i knew it was going to be scary at first...although i had no real concept of just how petrifying it was going to be. but with the first few days of school under my belt, and thanks to the many encouraging phone calls from my closest beloveds, and of course to the puppy's without whom i would have become known as the crazy wandering twink who has taken up walking the street (notice i didn't say streetS) of northern maine all by his lonesome...i'm feeling good!!

classes are going to be difficult...and i'm a little frightened as to my capabilities in this field, well more to my specific degree of intelligence than to my particular abilities...even though the two are obviously correlated...anyways, it's going to be a challenge, but one that i'm up for.

math is particularly frightening...but i know it's in me, i just have to dig a little deeper to discover my inner mathmetician, than i do my inner-storyteller!!

i also may have wandered into a past addiction of mine...but well, i knew something had to give...don't be angry, at least i left on particular poison in halifax...something has to be said for that...

but everything in time...as they say!

No comments: