Friday, September 29, 2006



I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF...

coffee, red bull, popcorn, muscles, tattoos, my puppies, celebrity gossip, noodles, vodka, martinis, hypnotiq, my friends, my uggs, ebay, huge oversized sunglasses, the internet, labels, internet shopping, my iPod, my laptop, kelis, paris hilton's new video in which she flirts with a 14 year old boy, my reaffirmed electronica addiction, my new triple 5 soul bag, thinking deep thoughts, missing my loves, the newly discovered hot gay boy at school, the word 'fuck', chris evans, sean cody, bj's, the pick and save, my new label whore, summer turning into fall, blogs, runway models, pinkisthenewblog.com, harley's new dog collar, my future teaching career, fergie's new album, gwen's 2006 fall l.a.m.b clothing line, the panic channel, 'sex and the city', le petit prince, american food brands, soy meats, buzzed hair cuts, getting over you, my winter duvet, hoodies, msn, being over online dating, being true to myself, the lounge is the new bj's...

No comments: